Flimsy Sanity: Recycling

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Recycling

My mom is the queen of recycling. If someone throws out a couch, she dismantles it and burns the wood in the heater and bugs people to see if they need springs. Everyone who has stuff "too good to throw" gives it to her. When I lived there for a spell, I kept them warm burning cast away polyester dresses for most of the winter. Just a hint, over packing them in a fire creates a small explosion.

Anyway, my dear readers, how old is your recycle travel mug? Here's mine:


I am not as gentle to the earth as I should be or even sentimental about things, so it is odd that I kept something for 9 years, and a recycle mug at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home