Flimsy Sanity: Pets Should Find You

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pets Should Find You

On the radio today, a lady was looking for a dog to replace the one she had to put down. Please, please don't do that - it never works out. My sister had a schnauzer poodle cross that they loved and tried to replace with another and it was a disaster. When my dog Collateral died, I ran to the pet store and bought one that ended up looking a lot like her and that dog and I clashed. Please LADY (like Jerry Lewis said) just be patient and the perfect dog for you will come to you like magic. I THINK SO ANYWAY.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger ryk said…

    I think you're right. We had an Australian Blue Heeler that was so smart it was scary how fast she could learn something. It was almost like she could understand us. A few months after she died we bought a male from a breeder and he's been quite a disappointment. Beautiful dog, but dumb as dirt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home