Flimsy Sanity: My apologies

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My apologies

My apologies for some of the last posts (most of which have been deleted). I told you my sanity was a flimsy thing. I was off fixing the world by trying to tell them that the problem was too much competition and not enough cooperation and I guess I got too loud for the law so I am hospitalized. It is one thing to have an opinion, another to shout it to the world. Be back soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rest up, get well, then hurry back. We miss you.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger ryk said…

    I'll second what rj said. And you shouldn't apologize for shouting truths to the world. Even when the world doesn't want to hear it.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get well, love.
    We're rooting for you.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    If you have three good friends, you have a great gift. Thank you guys.

    Like all human warehouses, this sucks. Not as bad as school though.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there and no need to apologize. If you do that, they'll expect it all the time.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your situation is improving. We miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home