Flimsy Sanity: My stupid neighbor

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My stupid neighbor

I have made every attempt to get along with this guy but I give up!!! All dogs bark at other dogs that come into their territory. My neighbor doesn't want his dog's shit in his own yard so he walks his basset hound (notorious for big piles) to the empty lot behind my house where the dog is allowed to stink up the place. My dogs bark at his dog as he passes so my bully neighbor throws rocks at my dogs (and the other neighbor dogs) for barking in their own fences.

I have given this neighbor some really nice presents including chew bones for his dog when he first brought him home and a wonderful Ducks Unlimited Clock, have always spoken nicely to him, and have even allowed him to put the dog inside my fence when the family could not be home. I have come to believe he is just an asshole. What should I do?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger STP said…

    Mess with him...mess with his head. It's my favorite pass time. I do it to my annoying roommate all the time. He's yet to catch on and figure it out...

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger viperbux said…

    Next time he chucks rocks at your dogs, tell him that he hit one... and that you had to take it to the vet. lol

    Or you could just ask him not to do it anymore. I mean, the reality is... he's probably riling up the dogs even worse by chucking rocks at them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home