Flimsy Sanity: Love a well turned phrase

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Love a well turned phrase

Nothing Bush does can be challenged on moral grounds, however unethical or evil it might appear, because all of his actions are directed by God. He can twist the truth, oppress the poor, exalt the rich, despoil the earth, ignore the law - and murder children - without the slightest compunction, the briefest moment of doubt or self-reflection, because he believes, he truly believes, that God squats in his brainpan and tells him what to do. - Chris Floyd (My highest compliments on the wordchoice "squats in his brainpan")

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will not concur on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the sound story.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home