Flimsy Sanity: Writer's Strike

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Writer's Strike

The last time they had a writer's strike, Letterman had a "Top Two" list. He really is pretty funny.

Hollywood stars could not exist without the writers but I don't think politicians could either. I hope the political writers go on strike too. If you thought Bush was a poor speaker propped up, imagine what he would sound like standing all alone.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this mean I have to stop writing my blog? ;-)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Yes, you should be on your porch with a picket sign demanding more click fraud.

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    OK RJ, I guess I might have just confessed right there that I click on your ads sometimes when I really am not interested in the least.

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger ryk said…

    ...imagine what he would sound like standing all alone.

    I know! I know! Like a paranoid, delusional, brain damaged 3rd-grader. Right? What do I win?

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flimsy - judging from the piddling income, you must be the only one who does! Keep up the good work. If I can make a thousand dollars I'll go 50-50 with you. At present rates that'll be about 2075!

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    ryk: You win a 10 minute shopping spree at any box store. The only proviso is that you cannot go to the food section and you must pick out things that are essential not crap. Good luck on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home