Flimsy Sanity: NSA

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Thursday, October 25, 2007

NSA



Hello, N.S.A.
words and music by Roy Zimmerman © 2006 (Watunes)


Hello, N.S.A.
I just called you to say
I love you because you
Really listen

When I’m on the phone
Now I never feel alone
'Cause you’re out there with your headphones
And you really listen

Hush now, don’t say a word
It’s enough to know my words are being heard
And we’re fighting freedom here at home so we don’t have to fight it over there

Now, my own sweet Marie never listens to me
Not my brother or even my Mama
But when they're on the line, I know you hear me whine
Take that, Osama!

Won’t you please tell Condoleezza
I ordered extra cheese
And I love her 'cause she’s out there
Here’s how I know:

Not a stain on a dress
But a leak nonetheless
Tells me so
So, hello, N.S.A...men

Now, my own sweet Marie never listens to me
Not my brother or even my Mama
He's singing my song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home