Flimsy Sanity: I solve the Massacre problem

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I solve the Massacre problem


This Wikipedia entry counting up the death tolls of various massacres in history is pretty staggering. Now I see the reason one is not supposed to talk about politics or religion, it can easily be the death of you. Political ones are usually in the thousands and the tens of thousands, next come the religious ones, and finally the individual shooters who are just in the one and two digit range. There is only one that was done by a woman, a postal employee who shot seven. All the hundreds of thousands of others were done by men. One can only surmise that women just don't enjoy killing as much as men do. I just think we should introduce estrogen to the water systems.

ps: I thought I should dress up this entry with a little graphic and put "woman" into yahoo images. I cannot believe how many women cannot afford adequate clothing!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said…

    I think a lot of women view the world problems as created by and sustained by men.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We'll treat estrogen just like flouride. Though I have to say that I'm not looking forward to changing sexes. (I am a frog after all.)

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Bart said…

    Perhaps not upping estrogen, but finding a way to curb excess testosterone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home