Flimsy Sanity: Do It Yourself

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Friday, March 02, 2007

Do It Yourself



I am planning on a move so I have been doing some home fix-it that I put off. Replaced the sink tailpiece that was too short so that the year old temporary brace could be removed, repainted over the painting technique that failed in the bedroom, took down pictures and repainted the nail holes (which showed so I ended up painting the whole living room). Desperately wishing for warmer weather so I can replace the back door and paint the outside.

Blizzard today. The short video of do it yourself projects gone bad is purloined from Wise Bread.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Al DeVito said…

    It was good for a few laughs

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do hope that wasn't your house!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do hope that wasn't your house!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think there's an echo in here!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    RJ - Yes that was all my house and the neighbors pitching in to destroy it so I will take my damn dogs and move.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home