Flimsy Sanity: ADHD kids

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, July 02, 2005

ADHD kids

If I had my bookstore/coffee shop I would also homeschool ADHD kids there as I think they could concentrate on one thing better than the hodgepodge that is school. No sense drugging them because they think a little different....I would help them find the area they want to concentrate on. Einstein was probably ADHD. They could browse around till they found their bliss. Talk to other people about life and teach themselves by doing things rather than being instructed.


If one is master of one thing and understands one thing well, one has at the same time insight into and understanding of many things. - Vincent Van Gogh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home