Flimsy Sanity: Top Ten

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Monday, June 13, 2005

Top Ten

Top Ten Times in History...when using the.."F" word was appropriate.



10) "What the *&%# was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima



9) "Where did all these *&%#ing Indians come from?" - Custer



8) "Any *&%#ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein



7) "It does SO *&%#ing look like her!" - Picasso



6) "How the *&%# did you work that out?" - Pythagoras



5) "You want WHAT on the *&%#ing ceiling?" - Michaelangelo



4) "I don't suppose it's gonna *&%#ing rain." - Joan of Arc



3) "Scattered *&%#ing showers...my ass!" - Noah



2) "I need this parade like I need a *&%#ing hole in my head!" - JFK



1) "Aw, c'mon, who the *&%# is going to find out?" - Bill Clinton

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger viperbux said…

    LOL -- That was fantastic.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    I think what is best about it (and I didn't notice it right away) is that it makes fun of all parts - religion, politics, art, mathematics etc. A well thought out contribution to the joke pool by someone. Thanks - I bet it was inspiration.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    And it laughs at big pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home