Flimsy Sanity: Agatha

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Agatha

Agatha, my other dog, was named that because I thought she was kind of a witch - always so nervous. But she is a lady - won't even lick plates, acts nervous when she wants to go out, gives kisses when I ask unlike Harriet who doesn't give a sign she needs to toilet and kisses only when she is in the mood. (Or if she does, I am usually too distracted to notice.) I got Harriet so Agatha wouldn't be lonely - dogs like to run in packs. Lots of people let their dogs run free, but I would be too worried that some big mean dog would hurt them to do that so I put up a fence - a huge tall one like I had cows. But it needs to be braced at the corners and stretched. One side has to be moved because it is over the neighbor's property line. (He said the trees were on my property so I just went with that rather than get a survey.) It looks like shit because it is loose and wavy, but it holds in two little dogs.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Actually Harriet can really jump. Used to leap over my gate so I had to put chicken wire so her feet would get tangled,

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    The right description for Agatha is polite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home