Flimsy Sanity: My resume

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, June 11, 2005

My resume

I'm too young to be retired. If I live to 80 or more, that means I will be unproductive for 25 years or so. That is a big drain on the pool that is social security and a waste of my life. I want to work, but I'd prefer work (I don't use the word job for labor) where I am contributing to something good rather than just the prosperity of the owner. I have good ideas but do not generally execute them properly if at all. I work best under a good manager that does not have power problems and will listen to other people's ideas. I like children, especially teenagers as I find them exciting, enthusiastic and idealistic. I love books, words, learning and bookstores/libraries but not school so much as it is now. I think just about everything is interesting and tedious tasks do not bore me. I am disorganized, impulsive and a push-over so I prefer working with people who are steadfast and not so soft-hearted to make up for my deficits. It's a small thing, but I don't like dressing up. Money is absolutely no object of concern to me - so minimum wage is acceptable as is adequate handouts or tips.
If you hear of anything, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home