Flimsy Sanity: Child Abuse

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Child Abuse

I can forgive just about any human action cause god knows I've done them or thought about them. But I have never knowingly hurt a child and I will lose respect for anyone who does not take care of their children's creature comforts before they indulge themselves. But that is just me.

Correction: I've even done that. Once a waitress in Shelby Montana gave her baby whiskey so it would sleep more and I didn't report her to someone.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger viperbux said…

    Whiskey? *Ugh* People make me sick sometimes.

    I received a pamphlet on my front door the other day. (Front door of a house full of college students, lol) This pamphlet explained to me, that spanking children (specifically in the butt) is not only physically abusive, but SEXUALLY abusive. ??

    What happened to the good 'ole days when you could swat your kid in the butt, when he was getting out of hand? Beating is one thing, but giving your kid a swift spanking is very different.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home