Flimsy Sanity: Squaw

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Monday, June 13, 2005

Squaw

This is actually a derogatory, low mean term. I think I read somewhere that it means "Cunt". These women are the backbone of the Indian nation - keeping fragments of broken families together - grandmas who should be playing cards are raising babies but the Indians know family is everything. The POWERMAN is so fucking mean it makes me want to cry and scream but I don't - I just shut up instead of shouting or just make a weak defense- for bucking the crowd just loses you friends. When I go screaming nuts I call myself FUCKIT IN A BUCKET because I have to go down that same well over and over and pull up the same shit each time. The POWERMAN hates freedom and the Indians won't be tamed and will not serve. We should probably all take a lesson from them. I'd like to show them how lazy I could be...oh shit oh dear I probably have.

When I was in college at Dickinson State College our emblem used to be the Dickinson Savages and we would have a homecoming ceremony that was respectful (though maybe the Indians would have felt differently). When my friend Linda Sveet was Homecoming Queen she chose me as a princess and I danced on stage. It was easy because it was just shuffling your feet. I felt good in public and I liked the dress - it didn't feel uncomfortable.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    They would rather commit slow suicide by drinking and drugging because they are just so damn polite. I could always tell an Indian on the phone when I worked at the South Dakota State Library because their voices were so soft.

    And that Crazy Horse thing in the Black Hills stinks - they have no intention of finishing it when they get plenty of tourists now. The Great Wall of China took less time. One of the sons was in Mott when the Columbian Club was formed - I'm almost positive on this but I never get enough clues to make a valid judgment - all I can do is gossip about the fragments I see.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger saffron_blue said…

    nice blog. even better blog name. my sanity's kinda flimsy now as well. haha.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    What's wrong Saffron Blue? You can mail me at sighcodog@yahoo.com if you like. Not that I would know what to do, but I can listen.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Also it was with a crowd instead of solo which I could NEVER do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home