Flimsy Sanity: Agatha and Harriet

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Monday, June 13, 2005

Agatha and Harriet

Agatha is like me - nervous and a busybody. She is always at the window checking out the alley. When I am outside, she shows off for me and runs around the garden and shed so fast it is spectacular. She was the cutest little puppy, crawled right up my chest so she could commence licking. Sometimes she gets a little too enthusiastic and gets that little tongue up my nose which is rather unpleasant/fun at the same time. She has many habits that seem stupid to me but she always does the same things. Runs out the patio door, turns around and defies Harriet to come out and then barks at her when she does. It is dumb but they do it every day. Sometimes they play but mostly they seem to mind their own business or follow each other around.

Harriet loves to play. I wish there was a kid in the neighborhood to play with her, she does the funniest things. She is not as pretty as Agatha, but she grows on you. Her feet are big, her body is too long in proportion to the height, she has a little red thing in her eye that the vet said was best to leave alone, but her hair is easy to cut. I think she is a wetter.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Maybe I am more like Harriet - though my nerves are more like Agatha's. Anyway, they both contribute to my life greatly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home