Flimsy Sanity: A Little Disappointed

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Little Disappointed

I am a little disappointed in my fellow human, yet again. I wrote a little novel and wanted to put it on the net. I hired a web designer to format it better and paid her more than fairly. She left off the meta tags and I asked her to add them. On the meta tags, she put that she was the author and held the copyright. I could have believed it was just oversight - a cut and paste error from the example she sent of her own website, but her site has her and her husbands name and changing it to just her name must have been a conscious decision. It makes me so sad, I really liked her work. Have to put another nasty checkmark in my shitlist book. What is really ironic is that I entered it into the Creative Commons Public Domain category. Who steals something you are giving away? I'd gossip her name, but what if I'm wrong? Won't go back to see if it happens a second time so I could be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home