Flimsy Sanity: Perverted humor

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Friday, June 10, 2005

Perverted humor

I think God, or Great Spirit or WHOEVER has a sick sense of humor. People wish for fame, but the fame that has been foisted upon me is not the most sought after. I am famous at the Nacogdoches Emergency Room. I had a boil on my ass that was so huge and so painful I finally went to the emergency room. Now who in the hell goes to the emergency room in the middle of the night for a boil? Well the doctor must have thought I was exaggerating because he let in some gun shot victims and car accidents that came later in ahead of me, but when he finally got a look at it, he called the cops over to see it. Shit, you see gunshots every day, but this was huge!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home