Flimsy Sanity: Music Therapy

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Music Therapy

I put country on when I'm manic, rock and roll on when I'm down. Have been flat out screaming nuts five times....don't know what kind of music could have helped me there, classical couldn't even stave it off. I told my sister the only therapy I need is aromatherapy, but the truth is I will probably always be on some dulling medication - no matter what music or smells I partake of.

Dorothy gave me this wonderful smelling candle - grape gumdrop. Made a bunch of cucumber melon ones to sell in my baskets, but the wick wasn't right - or maybe it was, they burned really slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home