Flimsy Sanity: Race Relations in a Nutshell

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Race Relations in a Nutshell

Found this as a comment:
wtf!... i was born in the U.S.A and im still mexican and im NOT an imigrant! you freaking white people dont understand that mexican people only come here to work ... we dont wanna harm you or anything!.. but you white people are just gay.. and yeah .. F*** all of you mexican haters!!!!!!.. and we dont say anything to you white asses when you go to mexico for "spring brake" so why do you guys hate us so much!?.....im mexican and i dont have a problem with white people!.. but i hate people from WATEMALA!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes I read these things and consider a large percentage of Americans suffer from an unidentified disease slowly eating away their brains from the inside out. Each generation suffers from this affliction worse than the one before.
    I believe its triggered by fear.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    RJ: That she/he hates Guatemalans is exactly like the best joke on religion - I've put it on here before but it is one of the few jokes that ever made me laugh more than once:

    Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, “Don’t do it!” He said, “Nobody loves me.” I said, “God loves you. Do you believe in God?”

    He said, “Yes.” I said, “Are you a Christian or a Jew?” He said, “A Christian.” I said, “Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?” He said, “Protestant.” I said, “Me, too! What franchise?” He said, “Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?” He said, “Southern Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Southern Conservative Baptist or Southern Liberal Baptist?”

    He said, “Southern Conservative Baptist.” I said, “Me, too! Southern Baptists of Texas Convention or Baptist General Convention of Texas?” He said, “Southern Baptists of Texas Convention.” I said, “Me, too!”

    Southern Baptists of Texas Convention Baptist Faith & Message 1963 or Southern Baptists of Texas Convention Baptist Faith & Message 2000?” He said, “Southern Baptists of Texas Convention Baptist Faith & Message 1963.” I said, “Die, heretic!” And I pushed him over.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor thing can't spell either.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I kinda saw the end of that one coming. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home