Flimsy Sanity: Dick Cheney decorates the lawn

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Friday, December 09, 2005

Dick Cheney decorates the lawn

Tab (Thomas Boldt), The Calgary Sun

Found this great site for political cartoons.

Speaking of decorating the lawn a nativity scene has been set up across from the Supreme Court, but no one seems to care, though the group was perhaps hoping for a little persecution.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Shephard said…

    Oh, I just LOVE that site. I have to run and post my favorites from it. lol ~S

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flimsy, thanks for the link to the cartoon site -- another place I was caught in Tar Baby's embrace and had a hard time making my escape!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home