Flimsy Sanity: Woke up to this Wednesday

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Woke up to this Wednesday


Because the trees had still not lost their leaves, the heavy snow broke many limbs. Electricity was out for a good part of the day. Now the slimy work of cleaning garden debris. I told Astrid I would help her and she has this little "grove" of eight foot high cannas that will be a bear to cut up and drag to the alley. Ah the pleasures of northern life.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Shephard said…

    Wow... snow... having lived in FL for 14 years, and now L.A. for two... my only contact with it is an occasional wintry visit to NYC.... I don't miss the hard work or power outages... I do miss the serenely quiet way it blankets the world.... ~S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home