Flimsy Sanity: Taxi to the Darkside trailer

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Taxi to the Darkside trailer



I heard Condi saying "Do you think we should just close Guantanamo and let these killers loose?"

From what I have read, most of them were turned in by their neighbors for a bounty. I am quite sure that by now most hate us enough to be killers even if they never started out that way - torture is kind of funny that way.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home