Flimsy Sanity: Today's Most Popular Video

Flimsy Sanity

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today's Most Popular Video



Some of the better comments:
*Her parents must be proud of her, HAHAHA, and her teachers just shot themselves
*c'mon..no one's said it (at least i don't think so) she was SAVED BY THE BELL!
*the ideal woman!!! Beautiful and dumb as a post!Thank you, God!
*I bet she can color match her lipstick with her shoes though.
*I bet this was her answer to any question they were going to ask.
*hmm she gets the W Bush pass to Yale for that one
*I totally understood what she said. then again I am legally retarded.
*she needs to watch dora the explorer im tne map im the map I AM THE MAP
*She sounded just like George Bush. bla bla bla Iraq bla bla bla bullshit bullshit Iraq...Yep just like Bush!!

10 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Not Your Mama said…

    Doesn't leave much doubt about who her parents voted for does it?

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger United We Lay said…

    As a teacher, this person infuriates me. The idea that she can go through life and succeed being that stupid makes me mad.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, I think she answered the question in a round about way.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger JM said…

    So much for retiring the "dumb blonde" cliche.

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What I think is the most amusing is that she has this perfect smile at the beginning and then after she flubs it, she again flashes that perfect smile.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Mario Lopez warned us that talking was not easy.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    Here's two more comments that were funny:

    For a quarter and 30 minutes behind the Tastee Freeze, I could show her the difference between a Lamber Conformal and Mercator Projections.

    She's better known than the winner -- and will be remembered longer too. It's the 2007 -- infamy is better than no famy at all.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I, to, think she answered the question in a round about way. Ms South Carolina is obviously no poor, black, society dropout. What chance of obtaining a reasonable education has the latter class of person, when Ms South Carolina, from an obviously well-to-do background, remains educationally challenged? Instead of laughing at her inadequacies, America should be shamed by this demonstration of its (lack of) education system. "No child left behind?" What a farce.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Flimsy Sanity said…

    OK OPoob and RJ (masculine knights and defenders of beautiful women) I'll admit I do sympathize with her because the stress level probably forced her mind to blank. I think it was one of the Marx brothers that said something to the effect that "tragedy is when I slip on a bannana peel, comedy is when you do."

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Q So you need those Australian troops there.

    THE PRESIDENT: We need all our coalition partners. And I would hope that — and I understand, look, everybody has got their own internal politics. My only point is, is that whether it be Afghanistan or Iraq, we’ve got more work to do. We, the free world, has got more work to do. And I believe those of us who live in liberty have a responsibili ty to promote forms of government that deal with what causes 19 kids to get on airplanes to kill 3,000 students.


    Anyone see similarities?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home